The R&D, Innovation and SME unit develops collaborative actions between INSA Strasbourg’s training and R&D platforms and companies. It analyzes the company’s needs, puts it in touch with the teachers concerned, assists with the setting up of project (from quote to contract, with the help of our legal department), and advises the company on any grants and funding that may be available.
You wish to:
- optimize an existing product or process
- develop a new product or process
- have some assistance with solving a problem
- acquire a new technological skill
INSA Strasbourg has the experts and skills to ensure a successful partnership.
modes of collaboration
- Supervision of a technological research project (October to January)
Discover the OARA+ scheme: a technological research project with 2 students overseen by a teacher
- supervision of a final course project (February to June)
- services with the training and R&D platforms
- R&D studies
- studies/consultancy/expert opinions
- provision of equipment
- other technological services
All these services are related to projects that have a pedagogical interest for INSA Strasbourg.
Manager of the R&D, Innovation and SME unit
email@example.com – 33(0)3 88 14 47 81
Director of INSA Entreprises
firstname.lastname@example.org – 33(0)3 88 14 47 89